Se necesita Ingeniero DQA (Delivery Quality)
Huawei del Perú
We require a Delivery Quality (DQA) Engineer to be in charge of the preventive monitoring of installation products deployed to our customers in order to avoid complication in the delivering solutions or services to customers. Involves quality assurance, procedural activities implemented in our quality system in order to fulfill the customer acceptance.
- Management of subcontractor site quality/EHS in the field.
- Participate on Quality Plan meetings with customer.
- Carrying out Quality/EHS assessments.
- Support site quality/EHS assessment according to project quality process and reporting requirements.
- Produce Quality/EHS reports in format agreed with each project.
- Training to supervisors and sub-contractors for quality/EHS of engineering installation.
- Be responsible for site quality EHS first pass rate.
- Professional degree in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering.
- More than 3 years’ experience in implementation of Telecommunication products and solution.
- Knowledge in the deployment of a Telecommunication project.
- Background in cost management, cooperation/managerial skills to follow up service suppliers’ performance.
- Advanced English communication level is a must.
- Proficient handler of MS tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Problem solving, Planning execution and Project management.
- Process-oriented with attention to detail focus.
- Proficient communication skills and customer orientation.
- Result-oriented, ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
- Learning, understanding and bring openness to different cultures.
- Availability to travel to site/field whether the project requires.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.