Se necesita Introduction to Philosophy – Part time Professor Universidad San Ignacio de LoyolaLima ,Lima
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
The Center for Global Education within the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Lima, Peru, invites applicants for the position of Part Time professor of , Introduction to Philosophy beginning in February 2019
- Instruct classes in English in accordance with educational requirements and desired learning outcomes.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, papers, and examinations.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Master’s degree, from a regionally accredited institution, in Philosophy.
- OR a Master’s degree in another field with at least 18 graduate credits, in Philosophy. Sensitivity to and understanding of diverse academic, cultural, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience teaching non-native speakers of English.
Please send a cover letter that highlights your qualifications for this position, along with your CV and (unofficial) transcripts of graduate work to Erika Valdivia, Academic Coordinator of the Center for Global Education at evaldivia usil.edu.pe Upon hiring, official, apostilled transcripts of degrees and diplomas will be required if you have international degrees. Application review begins immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.