Se necesita Android Job Description
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
– Design and build applications for the Android platform
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Proven working experience in Android development
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Proficient with Kotlin and Java
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Understanding of MVP pattern
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Have published at least one original Android app
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Familiarity with continuous integration