Se necesita Assistant Transaction Officer
Responsability America Latina SAC
Your Main Tasks
- Co-ordination with Investment Officers, Transaction Managers and Investees for obtaining and tracking various Constitutional, Legal, Financial & Regulatory documents.
- Analyze these documents for consistency with internal policy and AML guidelines. Undertake necessary steps to remedy any discrepancies or non-compliant document.
- Draft contractual documents (promissory notes, loan agreements, waivers) with assistance of Legal Department.
- Support with continuous investment administration (cash flow statements and tracking, legal documents tracking, deal restructuring)
- Liaise with Custody Bank for execution of disbursements
Your Experience and Skills
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field.
- 3-6 months of work experience in Back or Middle Office or in Finance environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish; any other additional language is considered an asset
- Efficient, accurate and independent work style; able to work in close cooperation with team members across different geographies, interested in working in a culturally diverse environment
- Analytical skills, ability to stick to tight timelines and strong organizational and planning skills
- Interest and enthusiasm for impact investments