Se necesita Benefits Analyst / Remote Work / Ref. 0888E
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Benefits Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our team. The right candidate for this job will need to be a self-starter who can jump in and contribute to the Benefits team on day one.
What You’ll Do:
– Respond to employee benefits questions and assist with troubleshooting/researching to resolve various benefits or claim issues as they arise.
– Review and approve all benefits, enrollments and transactions, ensuring accuracy of data and adequate documentation.
– Collect, analyze, and summarize employee benefit data and trends; Assist in tracking benefit costs and preparing benefit cost analysis.
– Ensure that all Benefit plans are competitive, compliant with local laws and regulations, and financially efficient.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– +2 years of experience in similar positions.
– Degree completed or advanced studies in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
– Strong communication skills.
– Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!