Se necesita Customer Service Representantive – CSR
SEL PERU S.A.C.
Essential Duties & Responsabilities
– Provide wold-class customer care to both internal and external customers.
– Engage in regional customer support activities including accurate entry of orders, quotes and RMA's, and creation and maintenance of special specifications.
– Lead the process of importation of goods from factory, tracking and controlling the complete process until delivering the equipment to the customer (including local transportation).
– Communicate with customer and strategic channels on deliverables and resolving of additional customer services issues with some work direction from supervisor and peers.
– Use judgment skills, prior experience, and company policies and procedures to resolve standard an in-region problems.
– Assist with customer feedback tracking and driving to customer satisfaction.
– Other duties as assigned (may include office administratios, accountability collaboration, assitance in public bidding processes, logistic activities and other support duties).
– Bachelor's degree in administration, foreign trade, industrial engineering or similar.
– Minimum 02 years of experience in customer service activities, foreign trade or supply chain management.
– Ability to write and speak Engilsh coherently (mandatory).
– Strong computer skills.
– ERP or CRM tools experience.
– Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products.
– Strong writing, proofreading, documentation, and communication skills.
– Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsabilities.
– Ability to work cooperatively in a team.