Se necesita Delivery CoordinatorHuawei del Perú S.A.CSan Isidro ,Lima
Huawei del Perú S.A.C
Our customer, international company requires a Delivery Coordinator inside its electronic devices consumer division, who is responsible for:
* Delivery tracking, including but not limited the production available date tracking with China team.
* Shipping documents checking and confirmation back to LSP.
* International logistics status, custom clearance tracking, local transportation.
* Delivery forecast and planning management, to review the future demand & supply status, customer PO tracking.
* Revenue management, to achieve timely revenue trigger under requested KPI.
* LSP performance management for accuracy delivery and accuracy POD (Proof of delivery) uploading.
* Escalate international LSP shipping advice on time /accuracy sending.
* Customer relation management in the function of delivery.
* Bachelor degree in International Economics and Trade, International Business.
* Around 1 year experience in delivery management scope, handling international trade and business supply chain with focus on the whole process from products ready till delivery to customer.
* Experience in retail, massive consumer is preferred but not limited.
* Supply chain management including but not limited logistic, warehouse, cost, quality and reverse business management. ·
* Advance project management and logistic service providers’ management (LSP).
* Methods of international trade, economics and international tax.
* Capable to use MS Excel and familiar with formulas.
* Advance English Level.
* Ability to project and manage several initiatives at once.
* Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational and lead times management.
* Ability to adapt, learn and have positive attitude.
* High commitment and availability to work according to the business necessities.
* Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must. Understand and bring openness to different cultures