Se necesita Delivery Manager
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Delivery Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Develop the forecast of the projects in charge.
– Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
– Collaborate with the PMO in the execution of procedures for PMs.
– Ensure the application of consistent HR policies, in close collaboration with HRBP.
– Support the PMs in charge and escalate those relevant issues to the VP.
– Ensure compliance by your team of established methodologies and processes.
– Present complex problems to the AMs, who will be responsible for dealing with customers.
– Ensure effective, professional and clear communication between PMs and Customers.
– Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 4+ years of experience in project management of software outsourcing (experience in Personnel, Time and Materials and Budgets).
– Customer oriented.
– Budget management.
– IT experience.
– Experience with Agile Methodologies.
– Strong communication skills.
– Previous experience as a Software Engineer.
– Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!