Se necesita English Teacher
Tecsup, a leading institution focused on technology education, has been present in the market for 35 years training innovative and ethical professionals. We have been awarded the Great Place to Work for being one of the best education centers to work for in Peru. We are currently looking for talented professionals to fill English language teaching positions for our Language Center
- Review, propose and update study plans regarding the courses or subjects assigned, by meeting the requirements as established by the Academic Direction and institutional policies.
- Follow up the course progress and the students' performance as assigned in order to pinpoint both deficiencies and improvement opportunities, and propose corrective actions.
- Know how to use tools or materials to teach the course or subject assigned, and propose new ones as needed in order to ensure sound and innovative teaching-learning experiences.
- Be a professional experienced in teaching English.
- Have certifications (ELT, TESOL, TEFL or TESL) or diplomas in teaching English (300 hours minimum).
- Hold a B2 level (upper intermediate) certification as established by the CEFR. Cambridge B2 FIRST, TOEFL or IELTS obtained within the last two years or any other equivalent to the B2 level.
- Have three-year experience in teaching young and adult people in tertiary centers.
- Have experience in teaching international certification programs.
- Have experience in production-focused methodology.
IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER
- Workplace: Santa Anita
- Type of contract: Service contract
- Available shifts to work:
· Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
· Monday-Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:40 p.m.
· Monday-Friday from 7:40 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.
· On weekends: Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 7:10 p.m.; Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
Weekly hours maximum: 10