Se necesita HR-ADM Lead – Remote Work / Ref. 0174E
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR-ADM Lead at BairesDev
We are looking for a HR-ADM Lead with advanced English to join our Human Resources & Personnel administration team and develop and implement HR strategies that enhance and support the business.
What You’ll Do:
– Acts as liaison between the HRADM department and internal management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
– Propose new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency.
– Analyze human resources data and make recommendations to HR/HRADM management on identified opportunities.
– Help to manage and develop a team of HRADM assistants and analysts.
– Assist HRADM management with the localization and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
– Manage complex employee relations issues, ensuring procedures are properly followed and paperwork completed and filed.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 7+ years of experience in Human Resources, including coordination/managerial roles.
– Bachelor degree in HR, administration or related fields.
– Working experience dealing with people and service orientation.
– Proven experience in similar positions in services/IT Industry companies.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!