Se necesita HR Administrator
Geeks on Site
The Otte Polo Group is looking for an HR Administrator that will act as the main point of contact to employees and external partners for all HR-related queries.
The Otte Polo Group is a U.S. based conglomerate of businesses offering tech support, domestic and international contact center, answering services, and 3PL fulfillment solutions. Our brands include Geeks on Site, Responsive Call Center, Phase V Fulfillment, and many more. We operate from 5 offices in the US and 2 in Latin America. We take pride in the high-quality standards we have implemented and the training offered to our employees. Join us! We offer unlimited professional opportunities as our companies are growing exponentially.
- Responsible for recruiting talent for various positions in all our domestic and international operating sites.
- Creating, editing and updating job descriptions and posting them to the appropriate platforms.
- Filtering resumes ensuring recruitment of candidates who meet high-quality standards.
- Performing screening calls and setting up interviews.
- Conducting background checks.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Preparing and amending necessary HR documents, i.e. employment forms, company policies, benefits guidelines.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics.
- Processing payroll timesheets for contractors.
- Answering questions in regards to payments.
- Reviewing timesheets for accuracy.
- Verifying and keeping track of reimbursement receipts.
- Processing payments via ACH, Check and PayPal.
- Composing letters/statements verifying income.
- Assisting with various HR duties as needed.
- 4-year college degree in Human Resources, or related area.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Superior English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer expertise including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel (must be able to create and update Excel spreadsheets).
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.