Se necesita HR Services Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution, creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Performs day to day processing of HR requests related to one or more service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees handling also complex and escalated tasks. Ensures appropriate support for internal customers, and deliver accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and assures that quality controls like e.g. the 4-eye check are carried out.
- Executes and delivers assigned HR Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s). Handles complex/escalated tasks. Supports and coaches others in the team with defined tasks.
- Delivers HR Service support to the HR community, managers and employees. Shows customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude.
- Recommends enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers. Leads some process improvement activities and participates in various quality control and audit activities.
- Communicates information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Records employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Service(s). Maintains a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Provides on-demand reports related to the process where required.
- Prepares information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and oversees/quality checks the work of other HR Services Specialists.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree in Social Work with a specialization in labor law and human resources.
- This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in human resources areas, 2 of them in shared services (indispensable)
- Yellow belt certification.
- Knowledge of HRGT, SUNAT, CUBIKS, ASKHR (desirable).
- Advanced english level.