Se necesita IOS SENIOR ENGINEER
PROXIMITY PERU S.A.C.
Proximity is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to contribute to the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a large number of mobile users. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of our mobile applications. We are looking for people who desire collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development.
- Build features that benefit our customers on iOS platforms using Objective-C and Swift.
- Work together with Mobile teammates and other departments in an Agile fashion
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to specify high impact features (folks from Product, Marketing, User Experience, Design, and more)
- Design, build, and maintain performant, reusable, scalable, and reliable code
- Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Contribute to efforts to maintain code quality
- Work with your engineering team to help ensure quality with every release
- Break down work into manageable pieces and recommend ways to parallelize the implementation effort
- Behave as a technical resource for parts of the code you are familiar with
- Offer input into team process discussions
- Proactively help teammates when needed
- Mentor other engineers on the team
- Experience developing applications on iOS in Objective-C and Swift.
- The ability to build relatively complex Mobile features because you’ve been doing it for quite a while (think custom components, multithreading, object oriented programming, and architecture patterns like MVP or MVVM)
- The desire to collaborate with others in the company to help define what we need to build and how we will build it
- An understanding of the use of code versioning systems
- The desire to mentor teammates to raise the level of the whole team
- A mindset that we can only accomplish our goals together
- Comfort around developing software that needs to run on many different screen sizes and densities
Benefits we offer:
- EPS (Perú)
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Ping-Pong table and tournaments