Se necesita IT Infrastructure Analyst
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
IT Infrastructure Analyst at BairesDev
We have an opportunity available for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join the Technical Support team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those analysts looking to grow within the IT industry.
What You’ll Do:
– Work in IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
– Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
– Monitor current and future infrastructure
– Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 2+ years of experience in IT infrastructuring.
– Experience in IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
– Strong communication skills.
– Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science.
– Advanced english level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website.
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 2 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Tecnología de la información, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí