Se necesita Parrt time Professor
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
The Center for Global Education within the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Lima, Peru, invites applicants for the position of Part-Time Professor of Physics, beginning in March 2020
The Center for Global Education provides students with accredited university degrees from their partner universities, including Broward College and University of South Florida. All of the courses within the CGE are taught completely in English.
· Instruct classes in English in accordance with educational requirements and desired learning outcomes.
· Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
· Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
· Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, papers, and examinations.
· Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
· Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
· Master’s degree, from a regionally accredited institution, in Physics, OR a Master’s degree in another field with at least 18 graduate credits in Physics.
· College-level teaching experience (preferably)
Please send a cover letter that highlights your qualifications for this position, along with your CV and (unofficial) transcripts of graduate work to Raquel Mendoza, Coordinator of the Center for Global Education
Upon hiring, official, apostilled transcripts of degrees and diplomas will be required. Application review begins immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.