Se necesita Part-Time Professor of Management
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
The Center for Global Education within the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Lima, Peru, invites applicants for the position of Part-Time Professor of Management, beginning in August 2020.
The Center for Global Education provides students with accredited university degrees from their partner universities, including Broward College and University of South Florida. All of the courses within the CGE are taught completely in English.
- Instruct classes in English in accordance with educational requirements and desired learning outcomes.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, papers, and examinations.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Master’s degree, from a regionally accredited institution, of Business Administration in Management, Human Resource Management, or Organizational Behaviour or related field.
- Record of scholarly activity: published academic articles and/or papers in top tier Business journals.
- Demonstrated current employment in Business or related fields.
- 3 years college-level teaching experience (preferably).
Please sent your cv and unofficial transcripts of graduate work to Raquel Mendoza Ibañez, Coordinator of the Center for Global Education, at rmendozai arroba usil.edu.pe.