Se necesita Project Controller Engineer
Huawei del Perú
We require a professional engineer focus in the project control and management inside large- Telecom projects for our big operator clients. This position is responsible for:
- Schedule all activities associated with assigned projects to produce an integrated critical path schedule, update as required, and report potential problems/problem areas.
- Resource load schedule based earned value system on projects. Analyze and report Project progress and manpower requirements.
- Enter and maintain project budgets/estimates in ERP system.
- Update and evaluate the accuracy of the project forecast by assessing actual cost incurred and physical progress achieved for all phases of project.
- Assists project manager(s) in presentations/reports to the customer/company management.
- Consolidate data in schedule and project cost reports for project manager’s review and approval.
- Prepare and update, on a regular basis, project cash flow forecasts.
- Support Project Manager in contingency and change order management.
Bachelor degree in Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering with 4+ year experience in planning or management of multiple project technology, large- telecom projects in carrier network industry. Proven experience in project team that includes all Engineering disciplines.
English communication skills in Advance level (reading and writing) is mandatory.
Handle MS office, Outlook tools. Familiar with PM tools is a plus.
Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals both inside and outside the organization.
Capable to handle complex situation and actively integrate in the project team
Strong responsibility, sense of urgency and time management.
High commitment and availability to work according to the project/ customer needs.
Understand and bring openness to different cultures.