Se necesita Public Sector ICT Account Manager
Huawei del Perú
Leading ICT Company requires commercial profile as Account Manager inside Enterprise business group, with experience large-sales projects and commercial development mainly in public sector, government accounts or related.
Main responsible for:
- Maintain a high-profile company presence in the market place through the creation of win-win business scenario with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Find new business opportunity, design and execute the sales strategy.
- Promote and selling Huawei portfolio of technical products and infrastructure solutions.
- Contribute to build long term relationships with top and medium levels in customer organizations based on a clear understanding of customers’ needs, targets and plans in order to create added value with customers.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives; manage and developing current and new accounts.
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information
- Understand and monitor competitor activities in terms of coverage, products, pricing and lead and execute response plans.
Requirements and background:
- Professional in ICT sales and business development, with background in Commercial Business or Sales Marketing, major in Engineering (Telecom, Electronic, System, Computer Science).
- 8+ years’ experience in commercial sales or business development of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) inside public sector and/or government accounts. Significant client-facing responsibilities including leadership roles in Sales processes, manage customer accounts at the different levels.
- Familiar with technical know-how about ICT business and proven experience of big sales projects of technology or hardware in public sector, handling vast sales quotas.
- Demonstrable record of building long-term relationships professionally with C-levels.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencer and decision makers.
- Strong track record of success in managing and growing large accounts, B2B marketing or management consulting roles.
- Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Advanced English communication level (mandatory).
- Ability to develop new business models for customers with new technology.
- Able to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives.
- Ability to establish brands, explore product opportunities, work out customer product competitive strategies and competitive plans.
- Proficient communication skills, strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Sales Project Operation and management capability.
- Problem solving, Planning execution and Project management
- Resource coordination capability.
- Understanding and bring openness to a multicultural working environment.
Why apply for us!
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational ICT Company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Many learning and growing opportunities are also offered. Join us!
Enclose your CV in details when you apply for this job!