Se necesita Purchase Assistant CHR HANSEN S.A.Lima ,Lima
CHR HANSEN S.A.
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods. Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
About the position / Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Purchase Assistant to join our team in Chr Hansen Peru (Lima). If you feel inspired by adding value to the organization, then we have the right job opportunity for you.
Your main tasks
- Manage the purchase of raw materials, goods or services required by the company
- Provide operational support to the Sourcing Manager for main pigments purchases
- Manage the documentation required for suppliers and materials approval
- Prepare and review all the documentation needed in the area
- You are a collaborative and flexible persona who can juggle various tasks at the same time with quality, speed and efficiency.
- You are curious to learn new things
- You are process orientated and show the initiative to improve them
- You are advanced in English
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- You must manage SAP system (intermediate) and Office
- You hold a professional degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working environment where you can take part in setting the agenda. We might be a global organization, but we still have a local feeling and a collaborative culture allowing you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
Deadline to apply: November, 26th
Contact information and deadline for application.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career