Se necesita PX Analyst – Remote Work / Ref. 1016E
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
PX Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a PX Analyst to join our team. As a PX Analyst you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
The main goal of this role in BairesDev is to increase employee engagement and satisfaction, minimizing the company’s turnover metrics.
What You’ll Do:
– Perform one-on-one meetings with employees.
– Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
– Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
– Analyze trends and metrics related with attrition.
– Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
– Provide HR policy guidance.
– Assist international employees with relocation and HR-related matters.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 2+ years of experience resolving employee relations issues.
– Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Administration, Engineering, International Relations or similar (Desirable).
– Experience within the IT Industry (Desirable).
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!