Se necesita Quality Engineer ( Telecommunication)
Huawei del Perú
We require a Quality Engineer in Telecom Projects to be in charge of the preventive monitoring of installation products deployed our carrier customers in order to avoid complication in the solutions or services delivered. This role involves the quality assurance, procedural activities implemented in Quality system in order to fulfill the customer acceptance.
We mainly require:
- Degree in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering.
- More than 3 years’ experience in implementation projects of Telecommunication products/ solutions like wireless, transmission network, optical or related.
- Understand about deployment cycle of Telecommunication projects.
- Knowledge about cost management, cooperation/managerial skills to follow up service suppliers’ performance.
- Upper intermediate ~Advanced English communication level is a must.
- Problem solving, Planning execution and Project management.
- Proficient communication skills and customer orientation.
- Proficient handler of MS tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Result-oriented, ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
- Learning attitude, understanding and open for multicultural o different cultures.
- Availability to travel to site/field whether the project requires.
- Management of subcontractor site quality/EHS in the field.
- Participate on Quality Plan meetings with customer.
- Carrying out quality/EHS assessments.
- Support site quality/EHS assessment according to project quality process and reporting requirements.
- Be responsible for site quality EHS first pass rate.
- Make Quality/EHS reports arranged with each project.
- Training to supervisors and sub-contractors for quality/EHS of engineering installation.