Se necesita React Native Architect / Remote Work / Ref. 0198
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
React Native Architect at BairesDev
We are looking for React Native Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Drive customer conversations to define the overall technical architecture for mobile applications and requirements for the implementation of mobile solution.
– Discuss technical aspects of mobile applications , solution architecture, technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer.
– Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on requirements and industry best practices.
– Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 1+ years of experience developing Web applications using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay, etc.
– 2+ years of experience working with RoR.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!