Se necesita Release Engineer
One of our most important US client is looking to add a resource to the team to coordinate with development departments to do code deploys in production.
- Experience in scripting, software-build processes, and system configuration.
- Understanding of multi-tier application architecture and deployment.
- Scripting: Experience with a general scripting language (Python, PHP, Groovy)
- Knowledge of JS and HTML.
- Familiar with PowerShell and Unix Shells, and comfortable using new scripting languages as needed.
- Experience with DB Project tools: Visual Studio, Redgate.
- Knowledge of SQL server (advanced), Oracle (intermediate).
- Willing to proactively recognize and raise quality issues while suggesting appropriate resolutions.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and version control (Jenkins, GitHub, Liquibase, SSDT, etc.)
- Experience with AWS and Cloud based deployments and tools such as Docker, Terraform, Ansible.
- Good English skills
- The primary responsibility of this position is to perform and monitor release builds as well as manage the source control environment for all Information System teams.
- Develop and maintain nightly and on-demand builds including automated regression test process with appropriate alerts.
- Deploy builds to appropriate environments across multiple platforms.
- Automate build and release processes.
- Review build results, debug, and optimize complex builds. Resolve build issues with the development team.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.