Se necesita Sales Support Specialist Engineer / Industrial Automation
Support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and costeffective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product/ solution/service related training.
- Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off meeting organized by the project team.
- Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization.
- Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
- Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
- Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results.
We are looking for a candidate with bachelor degree in Electronic or Mechatronis engineering.
This position will be based in our office in Lima Perú.
It also desirable that you have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least 4-5 years of experience doing offers for minning projects.
- Intermediate english
- Knowledge in minning process
- Knowledge in control systems and instrumentation.
- Intermediate Excel
- Knowledge in autocad.
- Basic project management
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.