Se necesita Seeking Administrative Support Staff For Law Firm Overseas
PERU PROCESS SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
Join our start-up American based company who is offering competitive salary, steady hours working only 5 days a week, holiday pay and you will be able to boost your proficiency to the next level working in an office where the primary language is English. Learn medical and legal terms by communicating with professionals by phone, text message, email, and fax. No sales are involved, no convincing of any kind, you will be able to help people with assistance of our team of expert attorneys and legal assistants who have years of experience on wide range of practice areas.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has skills and is ready to join in with a successful company that has the resources to fast pace your career. You will be expected to move up and take on more responsibilities and leadership. The right candidate will have an opportunity to step into the role of an administrative support personnel with a chance of growth, especially for high performers. While it will not quite be sink or swim, you will be expected to be extremely motivated and do what it takes to stay on top of things. We will give you all the tools needed to record details of customer contacts and actions taken, to research answers or solutions as needed, to refer costumers to supervisors who can help.
We need persuasive callers that can get results when interacting with a diverse client base via email text or other non-voice channels, and whose English communication uses correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. The agent will respond to questions and complaints in a friendly and professional manner. Representatives will also interact with many different people over the phone, therefore, building cooperative relationships with our targets will be essential. The right candidate is expected to be polite and patient when addressing issues, especially when dealing with difficult or angry clients. You will need to analyze data, investigate problems and determine solutions.
The position requires
- Language – Advanced level in English language as a working language, proficient skills in both spoken and written (Qualifier).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong organizational, detailed and goal oriented
- Able to work under pressure and a team player.
- Raw Confidence – You will be interacting with highly educated and interesting clients so you will need to be comfortable explaining our processes and providing constant updates on their files.
- Fast Learner – There are several campaign across different platforms of varying scopes. You will need to be able to pick up on new skills quickly to deeply understand the processes at the core of our business.
- Get things done – This position is for someone ambitious. If you learn quickly, you will be given the opportunity to take on different projects. If you are highly organized and you consider yourself an analytical thinker, this is the chance to take a position that you will love.
- Adaptable to multi-cultural working environments.
- Above average typing skills. At least 25 WPM is required.
- Excel knowledge is a plus
If you feel you have what it takes to take this role please submit your ENGLISH resume to apply.