Se necesita Senior Buyer – Comprador Senior
SVITZER PERU S.A.
We are growing and we have are offering the opportunity to join Svitzer as a Senior Buyer (Procurement) and be part of Maersk group. This position offers to work with 6 countries in a growing business and to make an impact in the cluster's performance. Experience in maritime industry, strategic sourcing or technical sourcing is a plus.
As Senior Buyer, you will administer and manage the procurement for the assigned cluster. Bridge the gap between the local tactical environment and the strategic goals of the organization.
- University degree in Administration, Industrial Engineering, Finance or related
- Minimum 4 years as a buyer, making minimum purchases of $ 20 million annually in materials, spare parts, contractors, and large purchases.
- Minimum experience of 2 years using the Strategic Sourcing methodology (Verifiable as it will be evaluated in the interview).
- Minimum experience of 2 years making negotiations in the operation.
- Intermediate management of Excel and some ERP
- Bilingual english (the interviews will be with people from Holland and India)
- Has responsibility for operational procurement of parts and services for the goods and services of the organization
- Facilitate the Purchase Order and invoice function
- Contacts and problems solves with vendors and suppliers to include tenders
- Support the development of and maintenance of category strategies and supplier engagement
- Drive and execute the source-to-contract process and ensure the appropriate involvement of experts (e.g. legal, digital procurement team)
- Manage and mitigate supply chain and supplier portfolio management risks
- Define, execute and monitor inventory strategies
- Liaises with internal stakeholders for customs and brokerage requirements
- Manage contracts (implementation, monitoring, optimization, risk management)
- Support the inventory management function in assigned cluster