Se necesita Senior Project Manager (Big Data)
Qualifacts is the largest provider of Software-as-a-Service and web-based Electronic Health Records for the behavioral health and human services market.
Get to know us: www.qualifacts.com
This Software Project Manager role is for a talented and entrepreneurial IT professional who is ready to take his/her career to the next level. The individual in this role will utilize exceptional experience in IT project management and architecture/engineering knowledge to drive significant projects to completion. We are looking for a proven leader with software development lifecycle management experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, work independently and own their project management responsibilities as if it’s their own business.
As the single point of contact to project stakeholders, the project manager is responsible for the creation and tracking of detailed project plans and promotes active communication and participation across all stakeholder groups. The project manager should be an adaptable team player who helps remove obstacles preventing project completion.
- Lead software development projects utilizing both innovative and disciplined approaches
- Build comprehensive project plans across multiple disciplines and manage project execution to the plan
- Manage multiple and simultaneous projects with varying scope, sometimes with short lead times
- Proactively manage issues and risks, providing mitigation, short and long term solutions
- Collect and measure effectiveness of impact assessments by team, by phase
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering Team Leads and Technical Operations to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Provide transparency of project progress to milestones, issues and risks using both verbal and written communication
- Ensures scope is finalized and signed off. Manages all changes through formal change control process.
- Shepherd projects through the standard SDLC, providing coaching and guidance to the engineering teams on the process as needed
- 5+ years of project management experience with background in executing software and architectural engineering projects required. Must have formal project management skills: scope management, schedule development, budgeting, team and task management, process management, risk and issue management, quality assurance.
- Proficiency in industry standard Project/Portfolio Management tools required
- Familiar with software development lifecycle methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills required (in English and Spanish)
- Must have ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) preferred, but not required.
- Experience in Data and Analytics preferred
- Skilled with Situational Leadership
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, planning & resource management skills
- Goal setting and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Health Insurance covered at 100% for team member and direct family memebers (spouse + children): EPS and Oncological
- English classes according to the company's policy
- Parking space