Se necesita Senior User Experience Designer
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, auto, and TV
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
- Clearly communicate and present our work and strategic approach to clients
- Be responsible for design concepts across projects and platforms and take a leading role in projects
We would like you to be…
An energetic designer with 5+ years of experience in digital projects, who’s up-to-date on design possibilities within different technologies and mobile platforms and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and user flows
- Fluent with design research techniques, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in relevant tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, OmniGraffle, Sketch, etc., for both designing and prototyping
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A self-driven problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Either a Peruvian national, or someone with a valid working permit for Peru – this is an absolute must!
- Fluent in Spanish and English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join…?
Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot