Se necesita Service Spare Part PlannerHuawei del Perú S.A.CSan Isidro ,Lima
Huawei del Perú S.A.C
Leading Telecom Device Company, requires a Service Spare Part Planner, who is in charge to:
- Responsible of the speed of maintenance and the timeliness of spare parts supply.
- Support the Service target actions according to the service manager requirement.
- Track and coordinate some service activity relate to spare parts area.
- Prepare the weekly forecast for ASC (Authorized Service Center).
- Track and coordinate all the RTC process, including the RTC (Reverse Testing Center) fee.
- Peru – DC & ASC inventory analysis.
- Bachelor degree in International Business, Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, or other related to the business.
More than 2 years’ experience in logistic planning.
- Familiar with forecast logic, telecom devices environment and knowledge of local market brands.
- Upper- Intermediate to Advance level (mandatory) English Level.
- Capable to use MS Excel and familiar with formulas.
- High Advance Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Problem solving, planning execution, lead times and project management.
- Post service knowledge.
- Strong organizational and lead times management.
- Analytical and KPI Achievement Orientation.
- Ability to project and manage several initiatives at once. ·
- Exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt, learn and have positive attitude.
- Have Ability to analyze log and ability to tackle difficult problems.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
- Understand and bring openness to different cultures.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.