Se necesita Shopify Developer Senior / Remote Work
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Shopify Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Create functional and technical documentation to define project scope.
– Work closely with the design and marketing teams to create exceptional solutions.
– Run workshops and act as a consultant to non-technical client audience.
– Lead the delivery of complex/technical shopify projects.
You Must Have:
– 6+ years of experience working with different technologies.
– 5+ years of experience working with Shopify technology.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí