Se necesita SOC Analyst Vulnerabilities
- 1-3 years of experience in either vulnerability management or related information security field.
- Understanding of controls (e.g. access control, auditing, authentication, encryption and application security).
- Must be well versed in operating systems such as Linux as well as Windows environments, Active Directory, VPN systems, encrypton schemas and algorithms, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software, network monitoring and sniffing, TCP/IP networks and vulnerability and threat management tools (including network based scanners).
- Experience with vulnerability scanners, vulnerability management systems, patch management, and host based security systems. Host based Security Systems, patch management.
- Technical network (e.g. CCNA, CCNP Security) and security certifications highly desirable (e.g CISA, CISSP, GCIH).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage tracking and remediation of vulnerabilities by leveraging agreed – upon action plans and timeliness with responsible technology developers and support teams.
- Provide input on vulnerability assessment tool configuration, performing scans, researching and analyzing vulnerabilities, identifying relevant threats, corrective action, recommendations, summarizing and reporting results.
- Interface with technical teams, stakeholders and leadership teams to translate security risk mitigation plans into actionable items to mitigate risk.
- Validate remediation by reviewing application updates or deployed mitigations to verify resolution.
- Manage remediation efforts and track completion status of deficiencies.
- Identify and resolve any false positive findings in assessment results.
- Produce metrics and reporting on the state of system security, threat, vulnerability and patch management.
- Analyze data sources and recommend optimal data sources to provide relevant reporting.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.