Se necesita Analytics Engineering Manager – Remote Work / Ref. 0078E
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Analytics Engineering Manager at BairesDev
We need a data nerd. But not just a nerd, this nerd should be an outstanding communicator.
Do you dream about data? Of course not. That would be weird. But if you love spending some of your waking hours building data products to fulfill the analytical needs of the business, we will make you an offer that you can’t refuse!
We are seeking an Analytics Engineering Manager to join our Data Engineering internal team at BairesDev (not to work with clients). So, consider spending those waking hours in one of the fastest-growing startups in the industry!
As an Analytics Engineering Manager at BairesDev, you will:
– Drive the team to build and maintain data pipelines for multiple areas of the company.
– Be the owner of the pipelines under your supervision.
– Identify opportunities to better organize data and information throughout the company.
– Collaborate with data product managers to build awesome data products.
– Help to build and maintain corporate data visualization dashboards.
– Help to spread data-driven mindset and to improve data literacy. Be a data evangelist.
– Understand the business rules that model the business and help the team to translate them to code (SQL/Python).
– Hire people to compose the team and to deliver maximum value.
– Help people to grow in both soft and hard skills.
– Embody the culture of the organization and lead by example.
– Create and improve processes and practices within the team and its frontiers.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 7+ years of experience working with Business Intelligence, analytics, or other data related areas.
– 5+ years of experience with SQL.
– 2+ years of experience with python, R or another programming language.
– Very good communication skills, capacity to collaborate and build relationships with non-technical users.
– 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies.
– 2+ years of experience managing people.
– Previous experience with people analytics.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!