Se necesita Business and Data Science Analyst
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Business & Data Science Analyst to join our team to propose changes and improvements in the main business processes.This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Generate, promote and implement Strategic Initiatives.
– Identify issues, areas or processes with problems or possibilities for improvement.
– Evaluate various business problems at the request of the Board.
– Prepare presentations on the topics analyzed with a focus on the conclusions and recommendations.
– Collaborate in the automation of processes and reports.
You Must Have:
– +3 years of experience in Business Intelligence.
– +2 years of experience in analytics role.
– Excellent research and analytic skills.
– In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and presentation skills.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 3 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí