Channel Investment Analyst (Finance)
Huawei del Perú S.A.C
Our customer, important Telecommunication Company, requires a professional in Finance or Accounting with advanced communication skills in Chinese and English language, for a position as Channel Investment Analyst inside Device area. The position is in charge to:
- Do incentive tracking report weekly to monitor each activity status.
- Verify kinds of acceptance documents provided by sales team and customers.
- Calculate incentive amounts and make sure the credit note invoice issuing or cash payment to customer timely.
- Track and do incentive ROI analysis. Prevent and solve problems timely with channel incentive.
- Tracking marketing activity plans, in charge of budget allocation and applications.
- Support forecast planning and analysis to do marketing expense rolling forecast, follow-up accounting booking, finish month-end expense closing.
- Finance interface support between marketing & service team.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related to the business.
- 2 years of experience in finance, accounting or markets investment field.
- Deep understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime.
- Experience in design and implement ROI analysis.
- Advanced Chinese and English: Oral and Written. (Mandatory)
- Skilled in financial cost and resources managing, optimized work processes and stepping up compliance.
- Business insight, understanding technology trends.
- Learning and achievement orientation.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Understand and bring openness to different cultures.
- Ability to adapt, learn and have positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.