Se necesita Customs Clearance Analyst
Huawei del Perú
Leading Telecom company requires a Customs Clearance Analyst inside Consumer Business Group who is responsible for:
- Customs clearance status daily tracking and weekly reporting.
- Contact with both International Forwarder and Customs Broker for daily tracking.
- Support to collect documents and share with customs broker for customs clearance.
- Check and analyze the “customs warehouse damage cargo report” and reply to customs broker.
- Customs Tax budget forecast monthly/weekly estimation basing in transit & delivery schedule.
- Others related according to business necessities.
- Bachelor degree in International Business Management, Foreign Trade (Comercio Exterior).
- More than 2 years’ work experience for logistic specialized field in customs clearance.
- Advance English Level.
- Basic knowledge of logistics business: familiar with the basic knowledge and methods of transportation management, LSP management, logistics process; also familiar at Peru customs policy and tax policy is preferred.
- Have good experience of Peru customs clearance, and can independently solve clearance issue.
- Have experience of international logistics and transportation process.
- LSP and forwarder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Have Ability to analyze log and ability to tackle difficult problems.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
- Understand and bring openness to different cultures.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.