Se necesita Learning And Development Specialist
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Learning & Development Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist with proven experience to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
You will help our company succeed by training and developing its people. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Human Resources team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Create and execute learning strategies and programs
– Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
– Partner with Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders to conduct employee talent assessments and make development recommendations.
– Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials, and deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
– Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling training and setting up systems and equipment.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 4+ years of experience in a Learning & Development role.
– Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
– Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
– Experience within the IT Industry.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 4 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Tecnología de la información, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí