Se necesita .NET + Angular Architect / R + D
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
.NET + Angular Architect / R + D at BairesDev
We are looking for a .NET + Angular Architect to join BairesDev Research & Development Team (R&D).
Our R&D team is the essential part of our technology solutions that drive millions in revenue every year, so we only hire the best of the best.
Within the team you’ll find many different challenges: Data analysis, Machine Learning, Desktop and web developments are some of the most relevant right now, but in order to drive innovation, you’ll notice that new things are coming up every day!
The R&D area is undoubtedly the most interesting and challenging area of the entire company, and although BairesDev is conformed by really talented people in general, here you will find professionals with extensive experience and also intellectual and creative level, far above average.
We want people to enjoy the trip. Are you ready?
What You’ll do:
– Take full control of the projects in development.
– Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
– Maintain user accounts and security in applications and ensure the security of departmental data with a thorough working knowledge of standard methodologies.
– Assemble with the product owner the architecture plan (includes database model) and project development, including objectives with deadlines and clear metrics that will be periodically reviewed.
– Perform, when necessary, the functional analysis of user requirements, as a link between the client and the development team.
– Human resources management including interview and hiring processes.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 6+ years of experience working as a developer, with practical experience in Web projects, C #, SQL Server.
– Experience in developing applications using Angular/.NET technology stack.
– Solid experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
– Experience with MVC.
– Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 6 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí