Part time bilingual sales assistant for chemical company
Laurus is an importer and distributer of chemical raw materials for the industry in general. We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in chemistry or science in general, has majored in languages or management, and finished all undergraduate courses.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter that addresses how you meet the qualifications of this position. All those who do not send both will not be considered for evaluation.
Mission: Provide high level support and assistance to our sales team regarding communications with foreign suppliers in China, Europe and India.
Duties and responsibilities
- Clears up any confusions in relation to inconsistencies with product documentation between our archives and that of our suppliers, and updates the PDF or Microsoft Office files when necessary.
- Learns chemical concepts and terms used regularly in the office.
- Maintains updated information with suppliers regarding packaging sizes of products and current availability.
- Maintains updated information with suppliers regarding standard samples in our lab.
- Obtains responses about any missing technical information on the documentation of our products.
- Requests suppliers that they send sample products according to our customers’ needs, and tracks the receipt of said samples. This is done in close coordination with the samples intern, who handles our samples inventory.
- Supports the sales department in gathering, compiling and verifying documentation sent to customers.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm with one hour lunch break.