Se necesita Product Associate
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Associate to join our team and participate in the translation, interpretation, and documentation of the user's needs in order to ensure full understanding by the development team.
What You’ll Do:
– Ensure an exact and clear interpretation of the user requirements.
– Specify and document user requirements for all the new features needed.
– Followup and monitor the new feature development throughout the software cycle.
– Ensure that the user requirements are being met with high quality.
You Must Have:
– 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Representative, or similar.
– Communication skills, logic, and common sense.
– Be practical and resolutive.
– Attention to detail.
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 4 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Gestión de proyectos, Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Lean, Agile, Scrum
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí