Se necesita Project Manager (Telecom)Huawei del Perú S.A.CLima ,Lima
Huawei del Perú S.A.C
Important Telecommunication Company requires a Project Manager. The main responsibility is to make project plan and ensure the plan implemented smoothly to accomplish project target, deliver according to contract and to achieve customer’s satisfaction, which include followings:
- Analyze and integrate all kind of support sub-plan for Master Plan, such as material delivery plan, customer cooperation plan (site readiness etc.), subcontractor resource plan and site rollout plan.
- Support to ensure the planning information and actual rollout information accurately and promptly uploaded into information platform. To implement information platform within project organization.
- Ensure subcontractors provide teams with the quality and quantity required, in the time based on project rollout plan, and the forecast of team resource shall be provided to subcontractor on monthly basis based on Master Plan.
- Identify and manage issues/problems that risk project implementation.
- Professional degree in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineer.
- PMP certified (mandatory).
- +5 year experience in field operation, implementation, project planning and control, in the development or execution of projects in Telecom sector.
- Management skills to supervise field operation and ensure delivery according to schedule.
- Proficient skills English (spoken and written) as a working language.
- Handle MS Office, especially MS Excel (formulas).
- Leadership, team spirit, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work based on project schedule.