Proyect Engineer II
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Project Engineer II.
To develop: 1. Requirements engineering 2. Basic engineering (30%) and 3. Supervise third parties engineering development (70%) in order to complete RFQ's for bidding process.
To plan, execute, track & control assigned projects in order to achieve HSE, Quality, Scope, Time, Cost & Management Goals for both project Mondelez frameworks: DIAL & I2M (Idea to Market).
• Requirements Engineering: Integrate key stakeholders expectations, knowledge and definitions in order to support/complete project definitions, restrictions, assumptions to enable AR (Approval Request).
• Engineering Development: Develop basic engineering 30% and track and supervise third parties engineering development (70%) in order to complete RFQ´s for process biddings.
• Project Management: Plan, Execute, Track & Control assigned projects in order to achieve HSE, Quality, Scope, Time, Cost, and Management Goals for both project Mondelez frameworks: DIAL & I2M (idea to market)
• Follow IIM pillar workflow, Project Management, Capital Management and Construction Management disciplines. Deeply technical understanding.
• Build strong collaboration between site functions (RD&Q, Manufacturing, HSE, Legal, BD, and Planning) and with other plants engineering partners.
• Mechatronic Engineering, Control & Automation Engineering or related areas.
• Proficient in English (oral & written).
• Minimum 4 years of strong professional experience in project management, PMO, technical offices. (Desired experience in New Product Development projects)
• Results oriented
• Exceptional execution
• Problem Solving
• Strategic reasoning
• Client focused
• High communication skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!