Se necesita REACT MID-SR DEVELOPERS
PROXIMITY PERU S.A.C.
We are Proximity, a Software Development Company. Our main operation is based in San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have a second delivery center in Lima, Peru. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada, looking for long term, win-win relationships where we can become an extension of your organization.
Proximity is looking for React developers to join us in Costa Rica and Perú offices to work directly with a successful US company in the Automotive industry.
As React developers, you will be working on a web retail solution development in which you will be part of the improvement of user experience. You will be working with state-of-the-art backend and frontend technologies such as Node JS, React JS, MongoDB, and Heroku.
- Design classes, interfaces and, data structures. Desing efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable algorithms, following good software design practices.
- When developing software, ensuring the relevant parts of the Software Requirements Specification and the Software Architecture are understood, raising questions to the Business and the Lead Developer as required.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented with code comments.
- Implement, maintain and run unit tests to check the correctness of the code.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition, and ask clarifying questions.
- Implement new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- At least 4+ years of experience with knowledge of software development in:
API's (Restful, SOAP)
- Source code management with repositories like GIT.
- Knowledge of design patterns and coding standards to ensure clean, reusable, and efficient code.
- Experience developing/using Service-Oriented Architecture and XML.
- Experience with responsive UI design and adaptive UI design.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, not only as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Experience with agile software development frameworks, such as Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Nice to have: NodeJS/Mongoose experience/Microservices experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance (Costa Rica) / EPS (Perú)
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Ping-Pong table and tournaments