Se necesita Sales / Business Development Representative – NATIVE ENGLISHOtte PoloLima ,Lima
Responsive Call Center is a US based contact center, answering service, and outsourcing group of brands offering domestic and near-shore call center solutions. We have over 40 years of experience managing inbound, outbound and business process outsourcing services to satisfy our customer’s unique needs. We become an extension of our customer’s businesses with a seamless integration of their processes and brand care. We operate from 5 centers. 3 based in the U.S. and 2 in Latin America. We take pride in the high quality standards we have implemented. Join us! We offer unlimited professional opportunities as our company is growing exponentially.
The main goal revolves around creating new clients or selling additional services to drive revenue. Work in a fast-paced business receiving/initiating calls from/ to or visiting potential and existing customers.
You must demonstrate a good understanding of our services and packages. You may contact existing customers to expand their current services. Or, you might be making or receiving calls to/from prospective customers.
You'll use CRM and telephones extensively in your work. You will also make local in-person visits to existing and new customers as well as occasional travel if the customer or prospect is significant. You will also attend a few trade shows throughout the year for our target customers’ industries such as medical, property management, hospice, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead management and processing (inbound and outbound)
- Enter information consistently into our CRM (Zoho) as you communicate with customers and move them along the sales funnel
- Offer base rate and other call center features that best meet customers’ needs
- Quote and compute rates for new services accurately
- Make in-person visits to local prospects and existing customers
- Occasional travel for large prospects and trade shows
- Establish accounts in billing systems
- Obtain customer credit card information
- Work closely with operations and site managers in the account design & workflow
- Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet established productivity goals based on base rate revenue and retention
- Prepare sales reports
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Answering Service and Call center experience
- Knowledge of AMTELCO a plus
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM a Plus