Se necesita Senior Project Manager – Remote Work / Ref. 0049E
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Project Manager at BairesDev
Are you a Senior Project Manager and have been through the whole development cycle at least once? Are you able to understand the client’s requirements and their specificities to turn problems into solutions? Have you made a lot of the simplest mistakes and learned from them? If you are this professional, you are probably a good match for us! Join our Management Team, apply now.
What You’ll Do:
– Develop the forecast of the projects in charge.
– Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
– Ensure the application of consistent HR policies, in close collaboration with HRBP.
– Verify the viability and prepare budgets, equipment and resources.
– Identify and manage risks to ensure that delivery arrives on time.
– Ensure compliance by your team of established methodologies and processes.
– Implement the necessary changes throughout the process.
– Carry out monitoring and control activities to track the progress of the project.
– Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
– Experience and a good understanding of APIs and Web Services.
– Experience with Data Persistence (Databases).
– Advanced algorithm knowledge.
– Basic IT infrastructure knowledge.
– Intermediate system design knowledge.
– Experience developing modules for real-life applications.
– Experience implementing unit testing in the code.
– Understanding of Version Control Tools.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!