Se necesita Senior Staff Manager – Remote Work / Ref. 0535E (Dlvr)
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Staff Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Senior Staff Manager to manage one or more medium/large projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Maintain the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by following, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing technologies.
– Accountable for planning and monitoring job results.
– Retain staff by maintaining a reliable and communicative work environment.
– Strategically analyze and improve billable utilization, planning capacity and forecasting on the projects' profitability.
– Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 5+ Years of experience as People Manager, including Performance Improvement planning, Attrition Management, Terminations, etc.
– Solid experience with Financials, Budget management.
– Solid Technical expertise / IT industry background.
– Solid experience with Agile methodologies.
– Demonstrated ability to multitask.
– Problem Solving Oriented.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!