Se necesita SQL Developer
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a SQL Developer to design and develop comprehensive views, functions, and procedures to implement complex data analytic functions. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Be responsible for SSIS, SQL Code, and Transact SQL routines.
– Analyze and resolve database system production problems.
– Automate highly data refresh processes.
– Integrate Data with disparate external systems.
– Build internal tools for automation, drive adoption within the team, and foster a collaborative environment.
– Develop services, data integration, and relational database code.
– Prepare scripts for modifying and maintaining production schemas and data.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience in DBA SQL Development.
– 3+ years of development experience with MS SQL Server.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft data access technologies.
– Practical knowledge in designing complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
– Experience understanding database performance and tuning impact.
– Strong TSQL and PowerShell or Python/Shell scripting knowledge with ability to diagnose, develop and troubleshoot scripts.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Scala, Lean Software Development, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí