Se necesita WordPress Developer
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for WordPress Developers to join our team, build and maintain the WordPress sites, and support other applications and integrations. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Design and build back-end functionality including database and server integration.
– Create well-structured WordPress custom themes and plugins.
– Conduct website performance tests.
– Maintain appearance and updates of websites.
– Troubleshoot content issues.
– Create WordPress plugins to support site functionality and integrations.
– Optimize websites for mobile users.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience as a WordPress developer.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Working knowledge of front-end technologies.
– Experience with the Composer package manager.
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, WordPress
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí