Se necesita OKRs Specialist
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
OKRs Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced OKR Specialist to join our Management team and design all company processes related to the OKR system. This professional will be responsible for implementing the methodology in order to maximize the benefits of following a standardized process.
What You’ll Do:
– Define and control the OKRs cross-company process.
– Identify opportunities for alignment of processes and priorities to the company’s OKRs.
– Coach managers on the proper way of defining and tracking OKRs.
– Define and maintain the tool used to track the OKRs across the company.
– Ensure OKRs visibility, understanding, and proper communication across the company.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 3+ years of work experience in the role.
– Previous work experience directly related to the position.
– Formal certification/proof of knowledge of the OKR system.
– Previous work experience in the IT market.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website.
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Gestión de proyectos, Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Kanban, Agile, Scrum
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí