Se necesita Senior Project Engineer / Industrial Automatio
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Design authority for an engineering discipline with medium complexity. Complete assignments on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects, costeffectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Coordinates engineering discipline across several projects. Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Designs and conducts experiments, analyzes and interprets data. Prepares complete project documents in one’s area of responsibility. Serves as a specialist in application of advanced concepts and methods.
- Assists in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc).
- Supports Contract Managers in issuing claims (new/change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc.). Provides cost effective quality solutions as per customer requirement and delivers within budget and contract. Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Reviews and approves scope, budget and schedule for assignments and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improves effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Completes risk and opportunity assessments and ensures implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility. Reports any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Interacts with customers, officials, contractors and others. Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed to with potential suppliers. Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Maintains network of engineering professionals and shares engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines.
- Develops, selects and applies standard techniques, procedures and tools. Ensures that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests ideas for improvements.
- Coaches, provides support and technical advice to colleagues. Assigns tasks for and directs engineers, technicians and administrative staff. May functionally lead a small team.
- We are looking for a candidate with a bachelor degree in Mechatronic, Electronic, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
- At least 3 years of experience in the implementation of automation projects.
- Knowledge in 800xA
- Knowledge in communication protocols for process control.
- Knowledge in diagnosis of control systems.
- Knowledge in Asset Management.
- Advanced English level
- Availability to travel 40% of the time.