Se necesita Senior Android Software Engineer
Huawei del Perú
Leading Telecom company requires a Senior Android Software Engineer inside Consumer Business Group (Mobile Cellphones, handsets, PCs, tablets, wearables, home devices) who is responsible for:
- Responsible for technical analysis, verification and developer access support of software project and other related open capabilities.
- Participate in the functions, architecture, and performance optimization of software project and other terminal-side open capabilities.
- Responsible for the preparation of technical documents related to open capabilities and external communication materials.
- Assist in the overseas promotion of open capabilities.
- Assist in the Bug analysis of the software project for developers.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Android platform development (Applications published to Google Play, Amazon AppStore, etc.). Develop asynchronous, multi-threaded Server-Client applications. Integration mobile applications with backend services (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL technologies knowledge).
- Extensive Knowledge of:
- Android SDK (Familiarity with Android API Level 19 and up required, API Level 15 and up is preferred).
- Android development tools and external libraries (Dagger 2, Rxjava, Picasso, GSON, Retrofit).
- Design patterns MVVM, MVP, MVC and general design considerations.
- Android architecture components.
- Management of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven), general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Strong Experience with :
- Android Application development framework and software development process, can complete development tasks independently according to product design and requirements.
- Android UI framework, thread, process characteristics, Android network communication protocol, such as: http, web service, socket, etc., familiar with Android performance index.
- Desirable to have a knowledge of hybrid technologies like React Native, Xamarin, ionic, etc.
- Strong OOP skills based on Java programming language.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer software or related major.
- Advance English Level (Mandatory).
- Strong ability to have close attention to the development of new technologies in the industry and grasp the direction of technology development.
- Analytical skills and KPI achievement orientation.
- Collaboration & teamwork ability, good ability to withstand stress, positive attitude, be able to actively integrate into the area.
- Strong sense of responsibility and strong lead time’s management.
- Resourcefulness capability, excellent attention to details.
- High commitment and availability to work according to the business necessities.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
- Understand and bring openness to different cultures.